3 Best Solutions For The Symptoms Veterans Experience
1. Back pain is by far the most common symptom we see at my office in Fort Myers. The best solution is to regain lost intersegmental joint motion and decompress the facet joint. Stretching on a chin-up bar for 30-60 seconds 3x/day may be very helpful. At our office, we offer more advanced decompression with the Leander table. For those veterans who also suffer from shoulder pain, the Leander table will be superior to the chin-up bar. Check out the description from the manufacturer below:
2. Weakness is also a very common symptom I see with our special veteran patients at Coast Chiropractic. One of the common challenges for veterans is if they work out the rusty hinges cause them pain. Listed below is a study that reviews the benefits of strength, balance, and endurance when chiropractic physicians work on veterans.
3. Depression unfortunately for the veteran is all too common. Although I don't specialize in treating depressive disorders, most of our veterans that undergo a full chiropractic program of manipulation, Graston myofascial release, exercise, balance, and coordination typically see a significant reduction in depression symptoms.
So, if you are a veteran, thank you for your service to military and country! You may have neck or back pain and typed in veteran care, VACC, or My Vet, or pain management near me, and you find that Coast Chiropractic Centers with Dr. Timothy Harcourt, me, comes up.
You may wonder, what is wrong with my neck or back?
Pain in the neck or back is a problem that needs attention. Lower back pain combined with leg pain can be particularly annoying and even disabling.
You may ask, how do I get a referral for chiropractic care to get this fixed? Here are the steps:
1. Contact your primary care physician (PCP) with the VA. If you don’t have one call this number and ask for a primary care physician (PCP) to be assigned: (727) 398-6661 extension 22087. You will reach the center for Veteran Program Manager. There will be a prompt to request a PCP; use that one.
2. Once you have a PCP at the VA, simply call the nurse that works with your PCP and request a chiropractic consultation with Dr. Tim Harcourt at Coast Chiropractic Centers 7270 College Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33907 (239) 278-3344 and fax number (239) 278-3159.
3. Once you have requested the consultation they will see if you qualify for referral through the VACC (Community Care Program). If you qualify and they can’t accommodate you within 30 days at Cape Coral they will give you a consultation with our office.
4. Once you have the consultation approved to our office, the next step is to get the first visit date and time set up. The VA will contact us to make the appointment,
5. After your first visit appointment date and time is completed with our office, we will contact you to confirm.
6. Lastly, make sure you do not miss your first visit. If you miss you may lose all of your approved treatments; generally initially 12.
Check out what the experts say about chiropractic care for neck and back pain for veterans here:
At Coast Chiropractic Centers we look forward to providing relief to those veterans suffering from any type of pain. Call me, Dr. Tim Harcourt, at Coast Chiropractic Centers at (239) 278-3344 or stop by on your day off for a walk in visit and mention this article for an awesome discounted first visit to include history, exam, and adjustment or Class IV high-intensity laser treatment.
If you would like to avoid getting neck or back pain in the first place or to take a proactive approach to your health and wellness, our membership program called Club C may be just the thing for you with great cost savings, convenience, and even more importantly, a plan to get your health back and keep it.
Don't let knee pain stop you from enjoying the beautiful SWFL! Dr. Tim Harcourt is here to give you the relief you need.
Is there a “normal” or “best posture” out there? Let’s take a look at…
Pickleball is a recreational sport growing in popularity in the United…
Chiropractic care focuses on treating the whole person and realigning…
In the nervous system, there are three primary areas that regulate our…
Headaches are REALLY common! Let's take a look at the “do’s and…