!– Twitter Card data –> <!– Open Graph data –> <!– Schema.org markup for Google+ –>
Top 5 Benefits Of Regular Chiropractic Adjustments
1. Plan - in order to get to a place or spot it's generally best to have a plan with action steps to get there. If you have a goal to move better, feel better, and live better having a plan to get there makes a lot of sense.
2. Reduction in Pain- the less pain we have the better we feel and the more we feel like doing things.
3. Reduced dependency on pain medications which can reduce our functional activities.
4. High satisfaction in patients who receive chiropractic adjustments
5. Improved posture - better posture increases our life expectancy both in terms of years and current function. Check out his article:
You may wonder, “Is There a Better Way to Address Actually Fixing the Cause of the Pain.”
Once you have experienced the frustration of simply covering over the pain temporarily, you may be more enlightened to the idea of fixing the problem and then keep it that way. One description of such an approach is called wellness care.
Call me, Dr. Tim Harcourt, at Coast Chiropractic Centers at (239) 278-3344 or stop by on your day off for a walk in visit and mention this article for an awesome discounted first visit to include history, exam, and adjustment or Class IV high-intensity laser treatment. So if you find yourself experiencing lower back pain while running or doing physical activities.
If you feel like a gerbil on a perpetual pain wheel and you know it is negatively affecting your quality of life and keeping you from enjoying walks at Fort Myers Beach, playing golf, tennis, pickle ball or others, come see us at Coast Chiropractic Centers located on 7270 College Parkway.
For over 100 years, individuals have sought out chiropractic care to…
Dr. Harcourt reviews different causes of chest pain to include rib…
Subacromial impingement syndrome (SAIS) is one of the most common…
The sciatic nerve is a nerve that begins in the lower back and travels…
Approximately 43% of workers who first saw a surgeon had surgery…