When You Google "Chiropractor Near Me" You Might Consider The Following:
1. Reputation (Google and Community)?
2. How Long Have They Been In Practice?
3. Are They Board Certified?
4, Do They Offer The Services You Are Desiring?
5. Do They Treat Auto Injury, Veterans, or Provide Laser or Massage?
6. Professional Office Location and Presentation?
7. Do They Offer Memberships At A Great Price Point?
8. Do They Offer Educational Videos On Their Website?
9. What Type Of Technique Do They Use?
10. Does The Look On the Website, YouTube, and Facebook Fit For You?
Complimentary Benefits Check
Financial Options including memberships
What to Expect…
* History, physical exam, and first treatment